Re: Hello everyone :)

In a message dated: Mon, 07 Aug 2000 18:00:35 EDT
"David B.Harris" said:

>I've been a lurker on this list for a long time. My Palm recently broke, and I
>'m going to be getting another, soon. Might be a Visor though. Does anyone hav
>e any thoughts? About the Visor, I mean.

I've had my Visor for about 2 months now and I love it.  I've had no problems
with it so far, and it does everything I want it to.

Of course having come from a Palm Personal upgraded to a whopping 1MB, the
Visor with 8MBs is a dream :)

Works great under Linux, though I haven't played with the USB, since I got an
addtional serial cradle.  But I sync using GnomePim and it works fantastic.

Personally, unless you like spending extra money for no reason, I don't see
the point in getting a Palm right now.  The only thing I see them having that
the Visor doesn't is a color screen.  And maybe I just haven't seen the right
stuff on the color screen, but it didn't impress me enough to spend that much
more.

Just my $.02.
--
Seeya,