Re: Hello everyone :)

"David A. Desrosiers" wrote:

> > Just got a Visor a few weeks ago, after several years on a PalmPilot
> > Pro.  It looks cool ("ice"), I had no significant trouble setting it
> > up on Linux -- just installed 2.4-test5.  Now I'm just waiting for the
> > springboard that makes it into an MP3 player.
>
>         There already is one, actually, and for the Palm as well (a
> clip-on).

I have been trying to figure out the cost structure of these MP3
addons.  It seems that they are the same, or more expensive then the
handhelds like RIO, and I have to carry/drain a palm with them.

Aside from having a neat app to control the player with, I see little
advantage of these.  I would have expected them to be much cheaper since
they do not need a front end.

Am I missing something?

--
Zot O'Connor