Re: Serial patch for POSE 3.0a2

Eskil Heyn Olsen writes:
 > The essential problem was having to start gpilotd _after_ pressing
 > hotsync. That pissed me off.

Ahh, that's what it was. Now it does make sense. It was behaving very
odd, and work only rarely so I just patched with your patch and now it
is happy as a clam.

 > Mmm.... You don't convince me. the main is in SrUnix anyways, so why not
 > Nor do I believe the staticness of the methods will begain that much.

I never said that was a good way or the only way, or that I even would
do that, it is just A way, and it works.  I guess one could argue that a
static function call is less expensive then a regular virtual call,
but uhh, well never mind...

-Vadim