Re: Serial patch for POSE 3.0a2

On Sat, 20 Nov 1999, Vadim Strizhevsky wrote:

> odd, and work only rarely so I just patched with your patch and now it
> is happy as a clam.

Everytime I hear that, I try to imagine a happy clam. 15 minutes later I
calm down again, with only light chuckles interupting me.

>  > Mmm.... You don't convince me. the main is in SrUnix anyways, so why not
> I never said that was a good way or the only way, or that I even would
> do that, it is just A way, and it works.  I guess one could argue that a

I think somebody said "Go write it in C++, objects are good", somebody
then said "Dude, its a emulator !", to which the reply was "I have nicer
hair and a tie, use C++" or something...

/dev/eskil