Re: 0.1.43 memo conduit

Charles R. Tersteeg writes:
 > 1.  When I type gpilotd at the command line, it says "already running".
 > How do I stop it and start it to see what's going on in the background?

$ killall gpilotd
$ gpilotd

 > 2.  Your suggestion worked :

Figures. Its the same problem we've seen a few times already, and I
thought was solved.

 > 3.  I will try other speeds and setting to see what happens when.  If
 > significiant, I'll post again my results.

Well, it will probably not be very useful, because once you're all
synced it should just work. If you do notice any other problems please
let us know,  but this particular bug only exhibits itself on the Very
Very First Sync. I'll try reproducing it...

Thanks,
-Vadim