Re: 0.1.43 memo conduit

1.  When I type gpilotd at the command line, it says "already running".
How do I stop it and start it to see what's going on in the background?

2.  Your suggestion worked :

"Go into the control panel and then disable the conduit, save settings with
OK, and then renable the conduit to Synchronize method. This should set it
up to run slowsync the next time. After this try syncing again and see what
happens."

3.  I will try other speeds and setting to see what happens when.  If
significiant, I'll post again my results.

Chuck