0.1.43 again:Re: question on gnome-pilot

On Thu, 4 Nov 1999, Sri Ramkrishna wrote:

> You're welcome!  Do you have the patch that will set the current gnome-pim
> to work with the pilot BTW?

None of the released gnome-pim (afaik) have the conduit source included,
and almost certainly none of the binary releases.

Normally you'll have to get gnome-pim from the CVS repository
(http://developer.gnome.org/tools/cvs.html)

However, as we're speaking (?!), I'm building correct 0.1.43 rpm's, plus
making a .tar.gz of gnome-pim (you'll have to compile it for yourself,
sorry), and scp'ing them to http://www.gnome.org/gnome-pilot/download/

/dev/eskil