gpilot CORBA use

Hi,

DrMike said you guys were discussing CORBA and had some questions etc.  If
you can describe what your conclusions have been so far, what the overall
gpilot design is so far, how you thought CORBA should fit into it, and
what issues were unclear, I'll be glad to answer.

Also want to say that that although I'm not on gnome-pilot-list, feel free
to Cc relevant posts to me and I'll do my best to reply as needed.

Hope this helps,
-- Elliot
"In film you will find four basic story lines. Man versus man, man
 versus nature, nature versus nature, and dog versus vampire."
    - Steven Spielberg