Re: gpilot CORBA use

Oy...

> gpilot design is so far, how you thought CORBA should fit into it, and
> what issues were unclear, I'll be glad to answer.

We've solved a lot of them, but the current is, is ORBit threadsafe or is
there something about that we need to know before we kill ourselves ?
Also, I'm currently writing gpilotd using exceptions, and orbit-idl makes
some notes reg. "** WARNING **: Finish up exception handling in
skeletons", is something going to be wrong if I use exceptions ?

Also, did you ever get my questions about a .dk gnome CVS mirror ?

eskil