Re: Moving to a more distro/host agnostic setup for the canonical spec files.

On Sat, 2003-01-11 at 05:58, Daniel Ruoso wrote:
> Em Sex, 2003-01-10 ās 10:14, Yanko Kaneti escreveu:
> > On Fri, 2003-01-10 at 12:28, Daniel Ruoso wrote:
> > > I think that being rpm-oriented may not be a good policy.
> >
> > If having a spec file means rpm-oriented then we've been rpm-oriented
> > for quite some time now. My post was defintely not about changin that
> > but rather making the current spec setup more general.
>
> And that is what I am talking about. I think gnome should not stick to
> any distro or packaging format.

I'd really appreciate if this thread does not driff far from its topic.
The topic was focused on the contents of the spec files in cvs. It was
not about package formats, distribution vendors policies  or the cure
for cancer.

Regards
Yanko