Re: New spec files uploaded

Em Qua, 2002-01-23 ās 03:43, Gregory Leblanc escreveu:
> Alright, after the beating I took last time, I've just uploaded a new
> set of spec files for the -developer platform- of GNOME 2.0.  If you
> look at the depends.dia file from
> http://developer.gnome.org/dotplan/notes/, you'll see that it's the
> complete developer platform, except for glade, which hasn't been ported
> to GNOME 2 yet (and probably won't be in time for GNOME 2.0).

Really? There's a glade2 module in CVS and it seems to build fine. I
think it even has some screenshots on the dotplan page.

> The desktop packages will be different, because I'll be re-writing those
> to install into a non-standard prefix, most likely.

You can do that by adding the following to the spec files:

%define _prefix /opt/gnome
%define _sysconfdir /etc/opt/gnome

You may want to create a gnomesupport package that will add
/opt/gnome/bin to PATH, /opt/gnome/lib to ld.so.conf and so on. (or you
may do this in libgnome and have everything that depends on it and
itself in /opt/gnome, and the other libraries in /usr).

--
Evandro