New spec files uploaded

Alright, after the beating I took last time, I've just uploaded a new
set of spec files for the -developer platform- of GNOME 2.0.  If you
look at the depends.dia file from
http://developer.gnome.org/dotplan/notes/, you'll see that it's the
complete developer platform, except for glade, which hasn't been ported
to GNOME 2 yet (and probably won't be in time for GNOME 2.0).  For
better or worse, I basically merged my %files sections with the rest of
the .spec files from Chris.

The desktop packages will be different, because I'll be re-writing those
to install into a non-standard prefix, most likely.  If anybody has
written the config files for new GDM sessions, I could really use some
help with that.  Later,
	Greg

--
Portland, Oregon, USA.