Re: Red Hat packaging

On Fri, 2002-01-18 at 15:50, Roy-Magne Mo wrote:
> On lau , 2002-01-19 at 00:22, Gregory Leblanc wrote:
>  > I've uploaded my rpms to the master (anonftp not available) server.  As
> > of right now, a sync is running, so ftp.gnome.org should be updated
> > soon.

> > Heh, that's enough from me for now, I'm going to take a break away from
> > the computer, but I'll be back in a few hours, ready to push some new
> > packages with all of the fixes that you folks tell me about.  Later!
>
> gnome-games package that's 8Mb seems suspicious...

Seems that way, don't it?  However, the package is perfectly valid.  I
forgot to mention that I compiled all of these with

%define __spec_install_post /usr/lib/rpm/brp-compress

in to spec file, so none of the binaries are stripped.  This makes for
bigger downloads, but much more useful bug reports.
	Greg

--
Portland, Oregon, USA.