Red Hat packaging

I've got a Red Hat 7.0 machine here (256MB of ram, 1.33GHz Athlon) with
most of the latest updates from Red Hat.  I'm building RPMs of all of
the packages in this release, and I'll put them on ftp.gnome.org as soon
as I'm done.

I'm having to write a lot of these spec files off the top of my head, so
there are bound to be mistakes and omissions in the new ones.  Some
packages have spec files already, but they've mostly needed a lot of
work.

Here are some things that I'd love help with (though they're clearly not
the only things that need to get done).

Checks:
========
Description (many need to be written, some need to be re-written)
Summary (hopefully not too many copy-paste errors)
missing %doc files, like README, COPYING, etc (these are serious errors,
  and need to get fixed ASAP.  I know some are broken).
Anything else you can find that looks amiss.
Make sure RPMs actually install (I've tested this, but might have missed
  something)
test to make sure that things actually run, without the -devel packages
  installed.  I screwed this up once, hopefully I haven't done so again.
Check %post and %postun scripts, to make sure that packages that don't
  need them don't have them, and the ones that do need them, have them.
  Also check to make sure any install-info un-install scripts are in
  %preun.
Check the architecture on packages, there might be some i386 packages
  that should be noarch, but I didn't check.

All of the above errors can come back directly to the list.  If you
want/can, send patches.  If you'd like to use bugzilla, please make sure
to add me (gleblanc linuxweasel com) to the cc field, otherwise the
maintainers might not know what to do with these things.  Thanks, TTYL,
	Greg

--
Portland, Oregon, USA.