Re: Sandboxing techical details

On tis, 2015-02-17 at 11:36 +0000, Allan Day wrote:
Thanks for this, Alex. I'm not sure whether you've got it covered or
not, but it might be good to think about application password storage.
Stef has some interesting ideas here [1].

Its on the list of things that has to be figured out, but has not really
gotten any cycles yet. Right now we just put libsecret in the image to
make things build, but we're well aware that this is not the "proper"
fix.