Re: GNOME OS Goals

Le mardi 20 novembre 2012, à 22:54 +0100, Bastien Nocera a écrit :
> Em Tue, 2012-11-20 às 22:53 +0100, Juanjo Marín escreveu:
>
> > The problem is that I haven't found a name that fits with the goals of
> > what we call "GNOME OS" :-)
>
> "GNOME"

True, and I thought that doing s/GNOME OS/GNOME/ everywhere was the
conclusion at GUADEC when I was there. But the BoF might have had some
different conclusion?

(To be honest, I'm kind of confused as to why we have gnome-os-list and
desktop-devel-list, except for the fact that the SNR is better on
gnome-os-list since it's less known...)

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.