gnome-ostree update: llvm, x86_64

Hi,

So a few things have been done that are somewhat exciting:

1) I've pulled in llvm, and rebuilt mesa:
https://github.com/cgwalters/poky/commit/c45528422a6b748ae1d4b9415755d0da02d23bda
http://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-ostree/commit/?id=3ba0a2b7bca5345b0f220b55a51e764aa3913f55

2) The builder now does x86_64 builds too:
http://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-ostree/commit/

Together with the combination of these, I can say that a locally-built
trees/gnomeos-3.8-x86_64-devel boots to gnome-shell inside qemu, which
will be absolutely awesome for me as a developer, and for people who
want to test.

The ostree.gnome.org builder now has these changes, and is processing on
x86_64 builds now.

Now that this is done, I'm going to be looking at building a kernel.
Once that's done, we can start thinking about the smoke test I've always
wanted: boot to gdm in qemu.