Re: Proposed website design

mån 2004-02-09 klockan 16.33 skrev Jody Goldberg:

> Nice to see you in the channel.

Hi,

Been here all along, just haven't had much time to closely follow
discussions. Sadly this is also the status of Planner, we currently are
focusing on paying projects and Gossip so it's hard to be able to meet
any deadlines with Planner.

> Conversation to date has focused on gnumeric,  abi, and gnome-db.  It
> would be interesting to hear your thoughts on planner's timeline and
> whether it was interested in getting labeled as part of GO.

Currently Alvaro is hacking on undo/redo system together with Richard
which is probably the major blocking issue for a 1.0 release but I think
there are still some things we'd like to get fixed.

We would of course like to be able to be part of GO but we are a bit
unsure on how much resources we'll be able to put into the project at
the moment.

Best Regards,
  Mikael Hallendal

--
Mikael Hallendal               micke imendio com
Imendio HB                     http://www.imendio.com