Re: Proposed website design

lör 2004-02-07 klockan 19.37 skrev Charles Goodwin:

> I think a better solution would be for us web-interested folks to grab
> an irc channel.  #gnomeoffice on freenode or #office on irc.gimp.org?
>
> That way we can get all the chitter chatter out the way and only present
> more relevant notices to the list.

Another one would be to start working on the content and put something
up live with the lovely design that we can all see at:

http://www.burnett-hall.co.uk/~ojbh/testing/gnome-office/

and then banner sizes and other tweaks can be done once it's up?

Just my two,
  Mikael Hallendal
--
Mikael Hallendal               micke imendio com
Imendio HB                     http://www.imendio.com