Re: Proposed website design

At 06:04 AM 2/7/2004, Oliver Burnett-Hall wrote:
I've had a first bash at a website design.  It's far from finished; most
links are broken, the content needs a _lot_ of work and it's all still a
bit rough, but I thought I'd show it to get a bit of feedback on what
people think of the general look and layout.

 First off, lot of good work here. But I have two concerns.

One. The website talk is drowning out some of the technical and we are losing some of the technical folks cause they don't care what shade of blue to use. I'd like to suggest a separate list be set up, temporarily - or perhaps not so - while the site is devved and just ping here once you hit milestones.

Two. We still need to think out how we're presenting the package AND if we're going to want to talk at all about the elated, but not "core Gnome Office" products and how they'll fit into the picture. I'm not sure how that affects the site design at this point.