Re: Website and Logo

On 02/09/04 10:46:12, Alan Horkan wrote:

On Mon, 9 Feb 2004, E. A. Zen wrote:

> Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 10:27:34 -0600
> From: E. A. Zen <ericzen ez-net com>
> To: Jody Goldberg <jody gnome org>
> Cc: gnome-office-list gnome org
> Subject: Re: Website and Logo
>
> I don't know why I *JUST* got curious about this, but, and pardon my
> french, as I speak the non-beatles-lyrics bits of it poorly, *BUT*,
> WHAT THE FUSCHIA IS TUCOWS DOING WITH GNOMEOFFICE.ORG!?

I want to make it clear that it is in fact GnomeOffice.com is take by
Tucows not GnomeOffice.org as Mr. Zen has accidentally typed.

Hmm, I've actually been misreading it...why would we want a .com? Was that GnomeTroll nut job right and GNOME really is raking in the bucks? Does Jody have a secret stash somewhere? Does Alan still have beer in the fridge? And how does the Riddler fit into this nefarious scheme!?

Stay tuned tomorrow, kids!
Same GOtime, Same GOlist!

-Eric