Website and Logo

Hello all,

I've been following the threads for a while now regarding
a Gnome Office website and logo. I definitely agree that
we need this very very much.

Someone suggested buying gnomeoffice.org and getting someone
to host it, perhaps Gnome itself. If you can find someone to
host it, I will purchase the website.

Regarding the logo, although I do like the suggestion of the
double foot, I think that there may be a better option. Since
Gnome Office is G.O. we should take advantage of that. The
logo could be round, like a button, with a large, bold GO in
the center. Perhaps similar in color/texture as the current
Gnome logo.

This would allow us to market/brand the suite with a saying
like, "Push the button and GO" with GO being the actual logo.
Alternately, "What ever your needs, just GO" etc, etc. There
are many ways to market it like this. Hopefully, this suite
will be fully cross platform and it may be better to have
the ability to separate from Gnome when applicable.

Also, although the idea of a G and an O using the gnome foot
is "neat", it is hard to distinguish for non Gnomers. GO is
simple and effective. Use KISS whenever possible. I would do
a mockup myself, but I can't even draw stick men.

Give it some consideration.

Thanks,

Bill O'Shea