Re: Website and Logo

I don't know why I *JUST* got curious about this, but, and pardon my french, as I speak the non-beatles-lyrics bits of it poorly, *BUT*, WHAT THE FUSCHIA IS TUCOWS DOING WITH GNOMEOFFICE.ORG!?

A) it doesn't point anywhere
B) there has got to be an implied trademark issue in there somewhere
C) why can't we get it from them

Additionally, and I know I'm just a lowly editor, or, actually, working my way back to it, but...drupal? Was there an actual discussion on this? Is there a log? What was the argument against Lenya?

Have a wing-dingy day,

Eric