the advantage of XSL (was Re: website contender (beta))

On Sun, 2004-02-08 at 02:38, Marc Maurer wrote:
> I still like the look of gnome.org, and having a similar look seems like
> a good idea to me... so just before I dive into my bed, here my hacked
> up version of your sample:
>
> http://130.89.227.64/uwog/gnome-office/index.html

Actually, if we're using XSLTs then we can have as many different looks
as we like which'll be really cool!  A gnome.org replica, our own look,
another crazy look, and a text only version.

Now I just gotta work out where to get some free hosting so we can start
to test a CMS that'll allow us to do this.
--
- Charlie

The future of the net - www.xwt.org

Charles Goodwin <charlie xwt org>