Re: website contender (beta)

I still like the look of gnome.org, and having a similar look seems like
a good idea to me... so just before I dive into my bed, here my hacked
up version of your sample:

http://130.89.227.64/uwog/gnome-office/index.html

I think is fits in well into the corrent gnome.org pages, while still
offering all usefull content.

(btw, the header is ripped from some google photo, and should be
replaced, but this just gives an idea. Furthermore, the GO logo could
use some text, and be scaled down a little more. Finally, the colors for
the navbar are a bit less hidious then before :-P I stole the color
scheme from gnome.org as well, just to 'integrate' better.)

But maybe that's just me, dreaming already
  Marc

--
Marc Maurer <j m maurer student utwente nl>