Re: website contender (beta)

On Sun, 2004-02-08 at 02:38, Marc Maurer wrote:
> I still like the look of gnome.org, and having a similar look seems like
> a good idea to me... so just before I dive into my bed, here my hacked
> up version of your sample:
>
> http://130.89.227.64/uwog/gnome-office/index.html
>
> I think is fits in well into the corrent gnome.org pages, while still
> offering all usefull content.

Hey that's pretty good, but (isn't there always a but) I don't think we
should be aiming to be so GNOMEy.  We're our own entity, which is an
extension of GNOME.  We're not part of GNOME and hence we shouldn't
limit ourselves to copying them.

Anyway, I've updated mine again, so have a futher look:
http://www.charlietech.com/goffice/
--
- Charlie

The future of the net - www.xwt.org