Re: website contender (beta)

On Sun, 2004-02-08 at 01:40, Charles Goodwin wrote:
> Obviously the main content needs work as does any trailing footer but
> I'm tired and quite busy so I'll be doing that another day!

Cancel that, I just updated it slightly.  I borrowed and refined some of
your text, Oliver.  It's probably worth noting that open source != Free
Software [1] among other things. ;)

I haven't forgotten you Ryan!  I just ran out of steam before getting
around to the more graphical aspect.  I'd like to use your graphics in
some context in the main body of content.

[1] Although Free Software == open source.  But with the media
misrepresenting semantics, we don't want to compound the problem.
--
- Charlie

The future of the net - www.xwt.org

Charles Goodwin <charlie xwt org>