Re: What goes in gnome office ?

ons 2002-04-10 klockan 15.00 skrev Jody Goldberg:

> Definite Apps
>     Abiword

I'm curious, what is the Abi-developers thoughts about this. At least in
the past I've gotten the feeling that they are not to keen on
integrating more with GNOME (since they want to be
super-multi-platform). Or could this be done as a GNOME-only-addition?

>     EOG		- Necessary ?

I'm not sure this is really a office-application?

>     ToutDoux	- How does this relate to MrProject ?

It doesn't, (as in, they are redundant). GNOME Office should contain one
of these, and imho it should be MrProject (obviously :), But MrProject
is working harder on integrate with the GNOME Desktop, and have a GUI
that is much easier and more "gnome-ish".

Regards,
  Mikael Hallendal

--
Mikael Hallendal                micke codefactory se
CodeFactory AB                  http://www.codefactory.se/