RE: What is GNOME office?

Ok, the CC list was getting silly, I've trimmed.

I've got a set of stylesheets that make the necessary changes, and htmldoc,
which creates REALLY nice PDF/PS output from html.  Take a look at the
DocBook HOWTOs at the LDP (Cable-modem-HOWTO comes to mind) for some almost
complete PS/PDF output from DocBook.
	Greg