Re: [gnome-nl] Status of the Ubuntu Docs in Natty+Oneiric

Op 09-07-11 12:16, Matthew East schreef:

For now it is worth translating gnome-user-docs (natty) because updates will be shipped to this
package.

I am still not convinced this is the case. I have translated 1000 (!) strings of the gnome-user-docs in Launchpad, and I get updates regularly, bu so far I do not see one word in Dutch when I press F1. For the translation of a document as large as this one it is absolutely essential that it is worth the effort. It would be very sad if all this work appears to be useless.
Hannie
Hi,