Re: [gnome-nl] [Fwd: promotion of gnome]

On Tue, 2006-11-14 at 10:52 +0100, Philip Van Hoof wrote:
> Dear Foundation,
>
> In forward I send you a note from T-Dose organiser Jeroen Baten. T-Dose
> seems like intended to become for the Netherlands what FOSDEM more or
> less is for Belgium (but then with a call for papers and other nuance
> differences). It's not a GNOME-only conference like a local GUADEC.
>
> They asked the Dutch GNOME mailing list (GNOME-NL) for assistance.
>
> I remember that there's a GNOME-box which can be ordered that contains
> things like stickers, flyers, laptops (I don't know)?

Despite the information that could give you the board of any other
member, you can get a detailed information at:
http://live.gnome.org/MarketingTeam/EventsOrganisation/GnomeEventBox

and the schedule at:
http://live.gnome.org/MarketingTeam/EventsOrganisation/GnomeEventBox/Schedule

Regards,