[gnome-nl] [Fwd: promotion of gnome]

Dear Foundation,

In forward I send you a note from T-Dose organiser Jeroen Baten. T-Dose
seems like intended to become for the Netherlands what FOSDEM more or
less is for Belgium (but then with a call for papers and other nuance
differences). It's not a GNOME-only conference like a local GUADEC.

They asked the Dutch GNOME mailing list (GNOME-NL) for assistance.

I remember that there's a GNOME-box which can be ordered that contains
things like stickers, flyers, laptops (I don't know)?

Is there any such assistance that the promotion teams in the Netherlands
can get from the foundation?

The event is scheduled for 2 and 3 december at the technical university
of Eindhoven (Eindhoven is the home base of the company Philips in case
you wonder what city that is in the Netherlands).

ps. I'm not part of the T-Dose organisation myself.

--
Philip Van Hoof, software developer
home: me at pvanhoof dot be

--
Philip Van Hoof, software developer
home: me at pvanhoof dot be
gnome: pvanhoof at gnome dot org
work: vanhoof at x-tend dot be
blog: http://pvanhoof.be/blog
--- Begin Message ---
Hi,

We are organising the T-DOSE event (www.t-dose.org) on saterday and sunday
2nd and 3rd of December in Eindhoven, the Netherlands. We are expecting
some 500 visitors.

Is there a way to get the Gnome team to present itself, sell t-shirts,
talk to users, etc?

kind regards,

--
  Jeroen Baten            | EMAIL :  JBATEN I2RS NL
 ____  _  __              | web   :  www.i2rs.nl
  |  )|_)(_               | tel   :  +31 (0)499 477 688
 _|_/_| \__)              | fax   :  +31 (0)499 476 804
Roerlaan 36, 5691 HJ, Son, the Netherlands