[gnome-nl] Gnome event box

Hi,

I'm from gnome-nl and we would like to lend some items from the gnome
event box. I was told to just edit te wiki to fit us in, but
live.gnome.org is terribly slow for me now, and i can't log in because
of that.

I'll edit the wiki tomorrow but i thought i'd already mention it on this
list. Basically we will only need the posters really. I dunno if it is
feasible to only ship the posters and not the box, but i figure it would
help save on shipping and such.