[gnome-nl] Re: Small live-cd bug report

Hi Marcus,

On Mon, 12 Sep 2005, Marcus Bauer wrote:

I'm really happy for any feedback I receive. I'm currently collecting
all problems and ideas concerning both the i18n and the liveCD stuff.

Cool!

Just to let you know:

- Same question for some dialog messages of the automatic installer.

I tracked this down to some debian-installer modules and found the responsible translators. But that's just for Dutch...

- The (untranslated) 'Get help online...' and 'Translate this
   application' Help menu items added by Ubuntu look pretty much out of

This appears to be a ubuntu module called 'launchpad-integration'. I don't think we need it.

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen	   ***	student of Artifical Intelligence
email: reinout cs vu nl    ***	mobile phone: +31-6-44360778