[gnome-nl] Re: Small live-cd bug report

Hi Reinout,

I'm really happy for any feedback I receive. I'm currently collecting
all problems and ideas concerning both the i18n and the liveCD stuff.

Most of what you pointed out shall be integrated into the next version
of the liveCD. I'm currently trying to improve the infrastructure to get
more people involved. I.e. having a mailing list for development and
having space somewhere on an ftp server with sufficient bandwidth.

Especially the bandwidth problem massively prohibited to get people
involved at an earlier stage. We hopefully will have a solution for that
soon.

Thanks :)
Marcus