Re: [gnome-network]Downman

Rodney Dawes wrote:
It looks like bonsai/lxr find it. The bonsai service does not run off of
anoncvs. You were probably looking in gnome-network/ for it.

http://cvs.gnome.org/lxr/source/gnome-transfer-manager

Yes, you are right. I will look at it.

am certainly somewhat low on time available to me for writing code. And
having someone come on to irc, and constantly annoy me asking for code
that doesn't do anything, doesn't magically give me more time either. If

I asked you this three times o three different days. Not much time I tink. You don't told me "go look emphetamine because it is the same code". You told you didn't have five minutes to send me the code.

you want to discuss real issues with a typical transfer manager, that's
different. But hounding me for code that has been in CVS in at least 10
different instances for more than a year, is not very friendly. As for

I was asking code to see what was you idea, since I failed to get answer to my questions both in the mailing list and irc.

what needs to be done for the transfer manager, I definitely have a good
idea of what that is. However, since the code I do have doesn't work on
a level beyond starting a bonobo daemon and sitting there doing nothing,
I can't tell you "work on this specific piece of code that doesn't exist
in this source yet" really.

So you still think that doing this simple hello world bonobo daemon into downman won't cut development time and add lots of features.

Hounding me to put code that basically tries to do gnome_vfs_async_xfer
and handles that piece of IDL and the bonobo initialization, is not at
all talking about problems, solutions, ideas or code.

I'm still waiting on you to comment on downman, other than saying it does not fit, it does not use bonobo. So I will stop discussing this, since provides no good for anyone.

Sadly, from your recent e-mails about the transfer manager, and your
behaviour towards me on IRC, I just don't get the feeling that this is
true.

I have asked you many times to make a plan and divide work, so I can start working on something. I'm still waiting you saying something I can do.

So well, let's stop talking about that, comunication fails, I have tried to make it work so many times. Look at downman, add bonobo your code to it and you have a working transfer manager with lots of features. Or at least tell me what fails in downman.

--
Manuel Clos
llanero eresmas net