Re: [gnome-network]Downman

Rodrigo Moya wrote:
now that Rodney has uploaded his code?

I have been waiting the code for too long. I can not access the code, it does not show in bonsai not in anon cvs because it lags (reason for which I have told Rodney to send me his code). I have tried *many* times to get Rodney to send me _any_ code, to share code and ideas for days and days I have been always told to wait and wait. Sorry, but my idea of free software is to share code, ideas and so on. Also, Rodney told me he has no plan, is low on time and has no idea of what needs to be done for the transfer manager.

The problem seems to be comunication, sorry if I have failed at it. One of the things that keeps me interested in helping gnome-vfs is that you can talk with teuf about problems, solutions, ideas and code. I didn't found this on Rodney.

Rodney, I apologize if you feel wrong about me thinking this. I tell you all again that the problem is communication and *we* seem to fail at getting to it.

I will try to help where I can.

See you.

--
Manuel Clos