Re: [gnome-network]File sharing from Nautilus

On Mon, 25 Aug 2003 20:06:17, Superfrog wrote:
First of all, the creation of this mailing list is a good thing.

Second, I am refering to a recent discussion on the nautilus-list gnome
org mailing list :
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/nautilus-list/2003-August/msg00072.html
(transcript below).

Many people suggested some good ideals on how to be able to share
folders directly from Nautilus, abstracting the netwoking protocol (Smb,
HTTP, NFS, FTP...)

There seems to be more thoughs on the best approach.

I'd be very interesting to see here your comments,

ssh. it's there, it's totally userspace and some people already have it setup.

--
Carlos Morgado - chbm(a)ma.ssive.net - http://chbm.net/
0x1FC57F0A FP:0A27 35D3 C448 3641 0573 6876 2A37 4BB2 1FC5 7F0A