File sharing with Nautilus

What's the status of being able to share directories directly from
Nautilus ?

The ideal is similar to windoze, kde and Mac os X. Right click on a
directory -> share as -> dialog.

Looking at the way other do, it would be very interesting that one
single dialog allows to choose :

	- Folder name to share
	- Display
	- Access level (Read / Write)
	- Protocol (smb / http / ftp / nfs)

The ideal of different protocol is a great advantage. I've seen people
using kde working with read only HTTP shares in our company. Any others
can connect to the shared computers with only a web browser ! That very
handy.

For smb, it obvious the benefits it provides... but destop users MUST be
able to share folders without going to command line editing... and
Nautilus is the place to do that !

Looking at tools like redhat-config-samba is very interesting : it only
update the /etc/samba file with a very simple addition. The same can be
done for /etc/httpd.conf. Same goes to KDE.

Any status and ideals / feasibility / comments of such feature ?