Re: [GNOME-my]Re: [Fwd: Conferences in the coming year]

On Thu, 2004-02-12 at 17:37, Hasbullah Bin Pit wrote:
>      * FOSSCON in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia: Most likely the end of August
> "
>
> Jdub is already plan for FOSSCON even though the organiser didnt say
> anything about the date yet.

It's not only jdub. Glynn and Pia Smith are planning on coming. And if
they come, I promised them to show up as well, to take them around - so
they'll have someone familar with them :)

Notice that FOSSCON is the only unlinked item? Its mid-February already,
for FOSSCON 2004 to succeed, a notice by mid-March would be appropriate
(as its only about 5 months lead time if its August).

> If the management decide to make fosscon this year theme
> as "Opensource in Desktop" organiser can get help GNOME-[my/ms]

It seems to be the theme for lots of conferences I'm attending this year
(and late last year). Getting a little boring ;)
--
Colin Charles, byte aeon com my
http://www.bytebot.net/