[GNOME-my][Fwd: Conferences in the coming year]

Dear All,

A lot of conference were listed at the following URL
http://www.gnome.org/~malcolm/conferences.html
Up to Oct 2004.
Conferences listed at those URL might get attention from GNOME foundation.

None of them is at Malaysia.

I would like to ask wether MIMOS or UPSI has plan to do
any opensource/FLOSS/FS conference in 2004.

p/s: I prefer  merged conference like in 2002 ;)
 & i prefer  its on mid Aug 2004
 so that gnome or kernel hacker can travel malaysia -> beijing -> australia

        Ogos 2004
Ah Is Se Ra Kh Ju Sa
 1  2  3  4  5  6  7
 8  9 10 11 12 13 14