Re: New status update for gnome-sound-recorder

Hi again,

I'm working on a new feature: choosing the audio source, to do that I use PulseAudio directly.
Due to an error in PulseAudio vala bindings I can only get the sources and update the list when a source is added/removed but changing the source should be easy once the bug is solved, just a matter of finding out which sourceoutput is used by the gstreamer pipeline.

Cheers,
Florent Thévenet