Re: Transmageddon: Ideas

On 7 February 2011 16:29, Daniel G. Taylor <dan programmer-art org> wrote:

For those people that do want a queue - what is most important for you? Being able to run jobs one after another? Being able to prioritize jobs? Being able to reorder jobs? Being able to remove jobs?

In my case: just to plan different jobs after each other, or since multithreading is (often) missing, run jobs in parrallel. Reordering and priotizing jobs is not that important, being able to remove/cancel a single job is.

I think the user interface should indeed be as simple as possible. Maybe when I get the latest transmageddon running, I'l try to build a prototype;..

--
To understand recursion, you must first understand recursion.