Re: are there any gnome-sound-recorder developer alive?

Hello,

On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 1:53 AM, Marc-André Lureau
<marcandre lureau gmail com> wrote:
> If you want to help, you could review other bugs, and/or maintain your
> own git branch on some server - that could keep you happy and
> productive, and we would give you more responsibility. If you don't
> want any, then you'll have to wait.

I think the best first step would be to actually list
gnome-sound-recorder on Gnome's bug tracking system, which it is not.
If I knew how to begin that process, I would take the lead.  See the
link below for proof that this project is not listed...

https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?classification=__all
--
Kristian Erik Hermansen