Re: Common music database?

<quote who="Iain *">

> On 3/13/06, Aaron Bockover <abockover novell com> wrote:
>
> > f) Must be portable, should be written in C; by portable I mean...
> > Windows, OS X, other Unixes.
>
> While I'm not against it being deliberatly portable to Windows or OSX, can
> I ask why you think this is such an essential element?
>
> Is it really likely that we'll get the big 3 (itunes, windows media
> player,winamp) to use it

... more about running our rad apps on Windows to sway people towards Linux.

- Jeff

--
GUADEC 2006: Vilanova i la Geltrú, Spain            http://2006.guadec.org/

     "It is said that there are only six jokes in the world, and I can
    assure you that we can only broadcast three of them..." - John Watt,
                   the BBC's Head of Variety in the 30's