Re: Gnome sound recorder

> Couldn't it just call Sound Juicer and then load the file when sj
> exits? Seems like an aweful duplication of code as is.

Its 1000 lines of code.
Its really nothing compared to the rest of Marlin
(sitting at 60,000 lines at the moment).
Plus, SJ doesn't have the "I want tracks 4-6 in one file"
Marlin does that.

That said, however, as soon as Marlin gets a plugin system
The CD Ripper and CD Burner are the first things to turn into plugins.

(yes, it burns CDs too...well, it did, I don't have a CD burner
anymore to test it)

iain