Re: ANNOUNCE: Polypaudio 0.5

<quote who="Lennart Poettering">

> Just yesterday I posted an RFP for polypaudio:

> You may want to close it.

Ah, thanks, I will do.

> May I ask how you split polypaudio in binary packages? Did you package
> paman, pavumeter, xmms-polyp, libao-polyp as well?

I've just done the polypaudio tarball itself for the moment, split into the
following packages:

Package: polypaudio
Package: polypaudio-alsa
Package: polypaudio-x11
Package: libpolyp0
Package: libpolyp-dev
Package: libpolyp0-glib2.0
Package: libpolyp0-glib2.0-dev

I'm cheating, not doing glib1.2 packages until I have to. I'll look at the
other members of the polypaudio family soon. :-)

- Jeff

--
GNOME Boston Summit                                       October 9-11, 2004

                      Cette menace est tr�s�euse.