Re: ANNOUNCE: Polypaudio 0.5

<quote who="Lennart Poettering">

> This all makes it an even better replacement for ESOUND in Gnome 2.10. ;-)

Lennart,

Conrad Parker came over to my place to hack last night, and told me all
about polypaudio. I set out to make Debian and Ubuntu packages for it, he
set out to build/port it to OS X. I beat him fair and square. :-)

This is seriously great stuff, and the most convincing attack on the esound
status quo in a potted history of unconvincing attacks on the esound status
quo. Thank you so much. :-)

To show my gratitude for this masterful work, I will raise the polypaudio
battle standard for GNOME 2.10. It's time...

  GNOME 2.10: DEATH TO ESOUND

Victory is nigh, fellow soldiers.

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
GNOME Boston Summit                                       October 9-11, 2004

   He'd never undressed a woman with his eyes. Perhaps army boots, school
                uniform, or a nightie, but never undressed.