Re: ANNOUNCE: Polypaudio 0.5

On Thu, 23.09.04 07:04, Jeff Waugh (jdub perkypants org) wrote:

> Lennart,

> Conrad Parker came over to my place to hack last night, and told me all
> about polypaudio. I set out to make Debian and Ubuntu packages for it, he
> set out to build/port it to OS X. I beat him fair and square. :-)

Thank you for the effots.

Just yesterday I posted an RFP for polypaudio:

You may want to close it. May I ask how you split polypaudio in
binary packages? Did you package paman, pavumeter, xmms-polyp,
libao-polyp as well?

> To show my gratitude for this masterful work, I will raise the polypaudio
> battle standard for GNOME 2.10. It's time...
> Victory is nigh, fellow soldiers.

Thank you for your support. ;-) I will do my very best to get
polypaudio into Gnome 2.10.

name { Lennart Poettering } loc { Hamburg - Germany }
mail { mzft (at) 0pointer (dot) de } gpg { 1A015CC4 }
www { } icq# { 11060553 }