Re: Outdated information in the documenation docs

El dom, 18-01-2004 a las 13:35, Christian Schaller escribió:
> Thomas renamed the gst-mixer binary to gnome-volume-control last week,
> so I guess he did it after talking to you. The directory is still called
> gst-mixer however.

Yeah, I did after Jeff asked me to.  The directory name is completely
unimportant and shouldn't be changed (unless done by direct cvsroot
twiddling).

Thomas

I know someday you'll have a beautiful life
I know you'll be a star in someone else's sky
but why oh why oh why
why can't it be mine ?